[SIB-courses] REMINDER: Introduction to Glycoinformatics - lecture - streamed (Streamed from Geneva - 30 May, 2022)

Monique Zahn Monique.Zahn at sib.swiss
Mon May 23 08:54:06 CEST 2022

Dear All,

There are three days left to register for the SIB course “Introduction to Glycoinformatics” which will be streamed live on Monday, May 30, 2022.

This lecture is an opportunity to update and extend your knowledge of glycoproteins through the use of bioinformatics resources collectively called “glycoinformatics”. We will provide an overview of the challenging questions raised by the study of glycans as non-template driven molecules and the solutions that are currently proposed to store, search, analyse and visualise the effect(s) of protein glycosylation on protein structure, function(s) and interactions. We will present several glycomics resources on Expasy<https://www.expasy.org/>, the Swiss Bioinformatics Portal, and review recent developments.

This course is designed for beginners in glycoinformatics or glycomics. It is for any life scientist, from academia or industry: biologists, biochemists, from master students to advanced researchers.

Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are available here<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/20220530_GLYCL>.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at training at sib.swiss<mailto:training at sib.swiss>.

Have a nice day,

Monique