[SIB-courses] Spring School "Bioinformatics and Computational Approaches in Microbiology" - May 2022

Gregoire Rossier Gregoire.Rossier at sib.swiss
Wed Mar 2 15:20:51 CET 2022

Dear all,

If you clicked on the course link below straight after receiving it, you probably could not get to the right page (“page is gone”), we are sorry about that. Now it’s fixed and you may need to refresh the page…

******

We are pleased to announce the following event:

Spring School "Bioinformatics and Computational Approaches in Microbiology"<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/20220508-MICRO>
8-13 May 2022
Nottwil (LU)

This School is co-organized by the SIB PhD Training Network<https://www.sib.swiss/training/who-can-benefit#for-phd-students>, NCCR Microbiomes<https://nccr-microbiomes.ch/> and NCCR AntiResist<https://www.nccr-antiresist.ch/en/>. Priority will be given to the members of the 3 co-organizers, but place remain available for external participants. Your profile/skills will be evaluated with a survey that you will receive after application.

Like previous editions, the School will have a “project-based” format, with small groups carrying out a mini-project on a specific topic.

More information and application form: https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/20220508-MICRO

 Gregoire, on behalf of the organizing committee.

--
Grégoire Rossier

SIB Training Group, Vital-IT
SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics