[SIB-courses] Ligand-protein docking, and computer-aided drug design, 13-15 December 2021, NOW STREAMED

Diana Marek Diana.Marek at sib.swiss
Fri Dec 3 16:09:18 CET 2021

Dear all,

This email is to let you know that due to the current COVID-19 situation, and new measures that could potentially affect or restrict our onsite activities, we took the decision to stream the following course, to minimize the risk of infection for everyone.

The Ligand-protein docking, and computer-aided drug design<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/20211213_CADD> course  will then be held online via Zoom on 13-15 December 2021 (2.5 days).

As we have a few places left, we are reopening the applications to everyone who wanted to attend but could not or did not want to take the risk to travel to Lausanne.

Please note that due to this last minute change, we will be able to accept application until 6 December and that fees will have to be paid shortly after the received confirmation, in order to facilitate the course reorganization.

This 2.5 day course aims to present basics on molecular visualization, ligand-protein docking and several computer-aided drug design tools developed at SIB. Lectures and hands-on sessions will be given by the developers of the methods, who will be available to answer questions regarding participants' own research and needs.Numerous case examples will be taken from different therapeutic fields.
This training is intended for a wide audience covering master students to postdocs in biology, chemistry, pharmacy or medecine, up to senior researchers from academia or private companies.

Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are available here<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/20211213_CADD>.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at training at sib.swiss<mailto:training at sib.swiss>.

Best wishes,
Diana

[SIB logo]
Diana Marek
Training Manager & Computational Biologist
SIB | Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Quartier Sorge - Bâtiment Amphipôle - CH 1015 Lausanne - Switzerland
t +41 21 692 40 77
Diana.Marek at sib.swiss - www.sib.swiss<http://www.sib.swiss>
Working Wed to Fri
The information in this e-mail, and those ensuing, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and notify the sender immediately.