[SIB-courses] SIB Training Courses - programme 1st semester 2022 - now online

Patricia.Palagi at sib.swiss Patricia.Palagi at sib.swiss
Mon Nov 1 09:59:54 CET 2021

Dear colleague,

The programme of SIB Training Courses for the first semester of 2022 is now online on our website<https://www.sib.swiss/training/upcoming-training-courses>. It already includes over 30 scheduled events, and we will add up many others throughout the year.

The topics covered span areas such as omics data analysis (NGS, RNA-seq, long-reads, single-cell data, etc.), machine learning, statistics, programming, data management, and SIB resources.

Save the dates of your favourite ones in your calendar, and you will be notified when the courses are open for registration via this mailing list. You are more than welcome to forward this information to your colleagues who might be interested as well.
>From now on, SIB courses will be either in-person, whenever the COVID-19 measures allow, or streamed, to help reduce our carbon footprint. This information will be updated on our website for each course when they are open for registration.
We are looking forward to seeing you in our courses next year!

With kind regards,

Patricia and the SIB Training team

--

Patricia Palagi, PhD