[SIB-courses] Metagenome-atlas: Three commands to start analysing your metagenome data, 8 December 2021, Streamed

Valeria DiCola Valeria.Dicola at sib.swiss
Wed Oct 20 14:39:16 CEST 2021

Dear all,
We are pleased to announce the following SIB course on:
Metagenome-atlas: Three commands to start analysing your metagenome data<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/20211208_METAG>
which will be live-streamed on 8 December 2021.
In this course, the participants will familiarize with the steps required in assembly-based metagenomics (assembly, binning, genome completeness estimation, taxonomic and functional annotation). In the hand-on session we will use metagenome-atlas<https://metagenome-atlas.github.io/>, a pipeline which implements the most commonly used metagenomics tools in a single workflow allowing users to get started in three commands analyzing your metagenome data. Finally, we will show how to use the output of metagenome-atlas to answer scientific questions.
This course is intended for PhD students, postdocs and other researchers, from any scientific environment (academia, facilities, companies, etc.) interested in analysing metagenomics data with Metagenome-Atlas.
Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are available here<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/20211208_METAG>.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at training at sib.swiss<mailto:training at sib.swiss>.
Best regards,
Valeria