[SIB-courses] UNIX Scripting for Life Scientists, 8-9 November 2021, Lausanne

Gregoire Rossier Gregoire.Rossier at sib.swiss
Mon Oct 18 12:55:49 CEST 2021

Dear all,

This is a reminder to let you know that we have still some availability for the following SIB course:

UNIX Scripting for Life Scientists<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/20211108_UNIXAD>
8-9 November 2021, Lausanne

This intermediate/advanced two-day course will be held in person in Lausanne on 8-9 November 2021. It is addressed at life scientists who have basic knowledge of interactive shell use (corresponding to an introductory course, like our First Steps with UNIX in Life Sciences<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/20210927_FSWU>), and are interested in moving from interactive to automated tasks.

Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are available here<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/20211108_UNIXAD>.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at training at sib.swiss<mailto:training at sib.swiss>.

Best Regards,

Grégoire Rossier