[SIB-courses] Galaxy introduction for life scientists, 28 April 2021, Streamed from Lausanne and Basel

Monique Zahn Monique.Zahn at sib.swiss
Mon Mar 8 16:55:19 CET 2021

Dear All,

My apologies for the strange mail with Chinese characters you received – we are still figuring out what happened.

We are pleased to announce the following SIB course on:

Galaxy introduction for life scientists, 28 April 2021, Streamed from Lausanne and Basel<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/20210428_GALXY>

Galaxy is an open, web-based platform for accessible, reproducible, and transparent computational biomedical research. Galaxy gives you access to thousands of tools. For example, you can run a complete NGS analysis
from fastq files to publication-ready figures using only your web browser.

This course will give a general introduction on the galaxy web-page structure, how to import data, run tools, and share analyses. Participants will run a whole NGS analysis using an ATAC-seq dataset as an example.

Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are available here<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/20210428_GALXY>.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at training at sib.swiss<mailto:training at sib.swiss>.

Have a very good week,

Monique

[SIB logo]
Monique Zahn
Quality Manager, neXtProt & Training Manager
SIB | Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
1, rue Michel Servet - CH 1211 Geneva 4 - Switzerland
t +41 22 379 49 34
Monique.Zahn at sib.swiss<mailto:Monique.Zahn at sib.swiss> - www.sib.swiss<http://www.sib.swiss>
The information in this e-mail, and those ensuing, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and notify the sender immediately.