[sib-courses] SIB Training Courses - programme 1st semester 2021 - now online

Patricia Palagi Patricia.Palagi at sib.swiss
Tue Nov 3 17:23:35 CET 2020

Dear colleague,

The programme of SIB Training Courses for the first semester of 2021 is now online in our website<https://www.sib.swiss/training/upcoming-training-courses>. It already includes over 20 scheduled events, and others are yet to come.

The topics covered span areas such as NGS, RNA-seq and single-cell data analysis, machine learning, statistics, programming, and SIB resources.

Save the dates of your favourite courses in your calendar, and you will be notified when the courses are open for registrations via this mailing list. You are also more than welcome to forward this information to your colleagues who might be interested as well.

Please note that due to the COVID-19 restrictions currently ongoing in Switzerland, the SIB courses planned for January 2021 will be streamed. For the following courses, we will continue monitoring the situation, and decide on a case by case if in person or streamed.

With kind regards,

Patricia

--

Are you a bioinformatician with a remarkable early career? Or a graduate student who published an interesting paper? This call is for you! -> SIB Bioinformatics Awards<https://www.sib.swiss/sib-awards> - CALL FOR ENTRIES 2021 - Now Open !

Patricia Palagi, PhD
SIB Training
SIB | Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Quartier Sorge, Bâtiment Amphipôle - 1015 Lausanne - Switzerland
patricia.palagi at sib.swiss<mailto:patricia.palagi at sib.swiss> - www.sib.swiss<http://www.sib.swiss>