[sib-courses] Reminder - SIB course - Protein Bioinformatics: Sequence-Structure-Function, 18-20 November 2020, streamed

Patricia Palagi Patricia.Palagi at sib.swiss
Mon Nov 2 13:46:15 CET 2020

Dear all,

Please note that we have some places left for the SIB course on Protein Bioinformatics: Sequence-Structure-Function in November.

Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are available from https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2020-11-prot-bioinfo

Hope to "see you" on Zoom  !

Best wishes,
Patricia

Le 09.10.20 à 14:51, Patricia Palagi a écrit :
Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the following SIB course:

Protein Bioinformatics: Sequence-Structure-Function<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2020-11-prot-bioinfo>

which will be streamed live on 18 - 20 November 2020.

In this course, you will be introduced to primarily web-based SIB tools for the integration and inference of protein structure and function data. These tools were designed for life scientists who don't have a substantial computational training.

SIB developers of these methods will lead the lectures and hands during this course, and together with them you will be able to apply their methods to your own proteins of interest.

Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are available here<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2020-11-prot-bioinfo>.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at training at sib.swiss.<mailto:training at sib.swiss>

Best regards,
Patricia