[sib-courses] SIB course - Metagenome-atlas: Three commands to start analysing your metagenome data, 7 December 2020, Streamed from Geneva

Valeria Di Cola - SIB valeria.dicola at sib.swiss
Wed Sep 30 11:37:14 CEST 2020

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the following SIB course on:

Metagenome-atlas: Three commands to start analysing your metagenome data, 7 December 2020, Streamed from Geneva

In this course, we will familiarize the participants with the steps required in assembly-based metagenomics (assembly, binning, genome completeness estimation, taxonomic and functional annotation). In the hand-on session we will use metagenome-atlas <https://metagenome-atlas.github.io/>, a pipeline which implements the most commonly used metagenomics tools in a single workflow allowing users to get started in three commands analyzing your metagenome data. Finally, we will show how to use the output of metagenome-atlas to answer scientific questions.

This course is intended for PhD students, postdocs and other researchers, from any scientific environment (academia, facilities, companies, etc.) interested in analysing metagenomics data with Metagenome-Atlas.

Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are available here <https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2020-12-metagenomics>.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at training at sib.swiss <mailto:training at sib.swiss>.

Best regards,

Valeria

—
Valeria Di Cola, PhD
SIB Training
SIB | Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
Quartier Sorge, Bâtiment Amphipôle - 1015 Lausanne - Switzerland
valeria.dicola at sib.swiss - www.sib.swiss