[sib-courses] Course announcement: Autumn School in "Single Cell Analysis", 13-18 October, Leysin (Swiss Alps)

Gregoire Rossier gregoire.rossier at sib.swiss
Thu Jun 20 13:30:22 CEST 2019

Dear all,

TheSIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics <http://sib.swiss> and
NBIS/SciLifeLab <https://www.scilifelab.se/platforms/nbis/> Sweden are
pleased to announce a joint Autumn School in

*"Single Cell Analysis"*
<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2019-10_single-cell>

This special event will take place *13-18 October 2019 in Leysin*, a
nice all-season resort in the Swiss Alps.

This school aims at training students and young researchers in
cutting-edge methodologies about single cell analysis in the various
omics. With a mix of lectures and hands-on sessions, supervised by
expert speakers / tutors, and in a nice environment and atmosphere, we
are convinced that this School will meet your expectations.

*PhD students from SIB and from a Swedish University have the priority
but the School is open to everyone.

Detailed information and course application:
https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2019-10_single-cell

IMPORTANT: please note that your application will not be considered if
you do not complete the form indicated in the course information page.

We look forward to meeting you at the Autumn School!

With kind regards,

The organization committee:
Björn Nysted, NBIS/SciLifeLab
Grégoire Rossier, SIB

The scientific committee:
Åsa Björklund, NBIS/SciLifeLab
Charlotte Soneson & Michael Stadler, SIB and FMI
Vincent Gardeux, EPFL