[sib-courses] course "Statistical methods for big data in life sciences and health with R", 3-6 June 2019, Lausanne

Gregoire Rossier gregoire.rossier at sib.swiss
Tue Apr 9 17:16:42 CEST 2019

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the following SIB course:

Statistical methods for big data in life sciences and health with R
<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2019-06-big-data>

3-6 June 2019 - Lausanne
<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2019-06-big-data>

In this course, biologists, computational biologists and bioinformatics
scientists will acquire the key competencies that they need when dealing
with big data from the health and life sciences fields. We will discuss
the visualisation of large data sets, machine-leaning algorithms, linear
models, classification algorithms as well introduce neural networks.
Since many R functions cannot handle large data sets, we will also
explore alternative solutions for several widely used statistical functions.

Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are
available here <https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2019-06-big-data>.
Any question? Don't hesitate to contact us at training at sib.swiss.*
*

Best regards,*