[sib-courses] REMNDER: SIB course: Introduction to Statistics, 22-25 January 2019, ZURICH

Diana Marek Diana.Marek at sib.swiss
Mon Jan 7 12:47:00 CET 2019

Dear all,

This is your last chance to apply to the SIB Introductory course on
statistics taking place this month in Zurich!

Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are
available from here
<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2019-01-intro-stats>.
Any question? Don't hesitate to contact us at training at sib.swiss.

Best wishes,