[sib-courses] SIB course: Introduction to Statistics, 22-25 January 2019, NEW LOCATION : ZURICH

Diana Marek Diana.Marek at sib.swiss
Wed Dec 19 13:09:24 CET 2018

Dear all,

With this email, we would like to draw your attention on the fact that
we have changed the location of the following course:

*Introduction to Statistics - 22 to 25 January 2019
<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2019-01-intro-stats>

It will now take place at the University of Zurich- Irchel campus.
*Please also note that this course is given once a year so don't miss
the chance to attend it!

Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are
available from here
<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2019-01-intro-stats>.
Any question? Don't hesitate to contact us at training at sib.swiss.

Best wishes,