[sib-courses] REMINDER: SIB course: Introduction to Statistics, 22-25 January 2019, Bellinzona

Diana Marek Diana.Marek at sib.swiss
Fri Dec 14 10:22:40 CET 2018

Dear all,

Pleased find a gentle reminder regarding our introduction to statistics
course which will take place early next year in Bellinzona.
More info and link to apply in this page:
https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2019-01-intro-stats

We remain at your disposal for any question you might have.

Best wishes,
Diana Marek