[sib-courses] REMINDER: SIB course: "First steps with UNIX", Lausanne, 14 February 2018

Diana Marek Diana.Marek at sib.swiss
Thu Jan 11 19:02:20 CET 2018

Dear all,

Please note that we have some seats left for our introductory UNIX
course in February.

*"***First Steps with UNIX* in Life Sciences"*

This one-day course will be held in *Lausanne *on *14 February 2018 *and
is addressed to *life scientists* willing to become familiar with the
UNIX environment and master its most common commands.
Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are
available from here <https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/2018-02-unix>.

Best wishes,
Diana

--