[sib-courses] SIB course: "Python for Life Scientists", Zurich, 26-28 February 2018

Geoffrey Fucile geoffrey.fucile at unibas.ch
Fri Dec 22 15:10:30 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the following SIB course:

"Python for Life Scientists"

This introductory three-day course will be held in Zurich on 26-28 February 2018 and is addressed to life scientists who want to become familiar with Python to solve common tasks involving data parsing, exploration and analysis.

We will cover the basic concepts, data structures, terminology, and approach to documentation required to further develop skills in Python programming independently. The goal is towards taking independent control of your research questions.

Further detailed information, prerequisites and application form are available here<https://www.sib.swiss/training/course/ZuriPy2018>.

Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact us at training at sib.swiss<mailto:training at sib.swiss>.

Best regards and season's greetings on behalf of the SIB Training Group,
Geoff

--
Geoffrey Fucile, PhD
Bioinformatics Support and Training - sciCORE Computing Center