[sib-courses] REMINDER: SIB course: "Good practices for reproducible NGS analysis", Lausanne, 23 May 2017- a few seats available

Diana Marek Diana.Marek at sib.swiss
Wed Apr 26 17:48:15 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Please find here a gentle reminder regarding the "Good practices for
reproducible NGS analysis" course, held in Lausanne on 23 May.
A few seats are still available. To apply, please follow the register
link on the course webpage:
http://www.sib.swiss/training/upcoming-training-events/2017-05-gp-rngsa

Hope to see you there !
Best wishes,