[sib-courses] REMINDER: SIB course: Inside protein databases: bridging sequences and knowledge, 9 March 2017, Geneva

Diana Marek Diana.Marek at sib.swiss
Tue Feb 7 15:18:59 CET 2017

Dear all,

We still have a few seats for the the SIB course *"***Inside protein
databases: bridging sequences and knowledge*" - 09 March 2017 - Geneva

*Don't hesitate to have a look at the course page for more details and
application procedure.
http://www.sib.swiss/training/upcoming-training-events/2017-03-sadbgo

Best wishes,
Diana*
*

*Diana Marek, PhD
*Vital-IT - Training & Outreach *
**SIB | Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics*
Quartier Sorge - Bâtiment Génopode - CH 1015 Lausanne - Switzerland
t +41 21 692 40 77 - f +41 21 692 40 65
New email: Diana.Marek at sib.swiss
www.vital-it.ch - www.sib.swiss/training