[sib-courses] REMINDER: SIB course: Intermediate stats: data analysis in practice, 27-28 February 2017

Diana Marek Diana.Marek at sib.swiss
Tue Feb 7 14:37:49 CET 2017

Dear all,

We still have a few seats for the the SIB course "*Intermediate stats:
data analysis in practice" - 27 & 28 February 2017 - Lausanne

*Don't hesitate to have a look at the course page for more details and
application procedure.
https://www.sib.swiss/training/upcoming-training-events/2017-02-intermediate-stats

Best wishes,
Diana*