[sib-courses] SIB Virtual Computational Biology Seminar Series

Diana Marek Diana.Marek at sib.swiss
Mon Oct 3 15:59:48 CEST 2016

Dear all,

The SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics is offering a series of
bi-monthly on-site/online seminars to allow life scientists, clinicians
and bioinformaticians to:

  * Learn more about SIB’s research and resources in the fields of
    bioinformatics, biostatistics, biocuration and computational biology
  * Discuss innovative tools and methodologies, developed by SIB as well
    as external experts, and presented in a training oriented approach

Don't hesitate to come in person or connect to our live webcast
<https://collab.switch.ch/sib-cbss/>. You can find more information
about these seminars, the upcoming speakers list and the past screen
casts on our dedicated webpage
<http://www.sib.swiss/training/virtual-seminars-series?acm=5042_76>.
Don't hesitate to subscribe to our mailing list
<http://lists.isb-sib.ch/mailman/listinfo/sib-virtual-seminars> in order
to receive future announcements.*

*We are looking forward to welcoming you in this series.*

*Best wishes,
Diana Marek*
*
--