[sib-courses] REMINDER: De novo transcriptome assembly AND Single cell sequencing workshops - Bern - Oct 10-14 - seats available

Diana Marek Diana.Marek at sib.swiss
Wed Sep 28 14:31:21 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Please note that we still have a few seats available for the following
SIB courses:
-*De novo Transcriptome assembly - Trinity
<http://www.sib.swiss/training/upcoming-training-events/training/dnta-bern>*:
10-11 Oct in Bern
- *Single-cell sequencing
<http://www.sib.swiss/training/upcoming-training-events/training/scs-bern>*:
12-13 Oct in Bern
- "Bring Your Own data" day: 14 Oct in Bern

Best wishes,
Diana Marek