[sib-courses] Workshop "Best Practices in Programming", 19-20 October 2016, Zurich

Gregoire Rossier gregoire.rossier at sib.swiss
Tue Sep 20 12:08:35 CEST 2016

Dear all,

We are happy to announce the workshop "Best Practices in Programming
<http://www.sib.swiss/training/upcoming-training-events/training/best-practices-in-programming-2016>"
that will take place 19-20 October 2016 in Zurich.

This workshop will focus mainly on the practices of unit testing,
refactoring, and version control through hands-on experience. We will
ask you to provide some of your codes in advance, so that the trainers
can organize working groups. The number of participants is limited.

We are looking forward to meeting you there.

Other SIB courses are listed at
http://www.sib.swiss/training/upcoming-training-events

Best regards,

Gregoire