[sib-courses] New date for SIB statistics workshop: "Integration of data from different omics": 17 October 2012

Frédéric Schütz frederic.schutz at isb-sib.ch
Fri Oct 5 16:06:58 CEST 2012

Dear all,

following our announcement, the SIB statistics workshop on 12 October 2012

   "Integration of data from different omics"

is now full.

We have decided to organize it again in Lausanne on

   Wednesday 17 October 2012

Further information as well as the registration page are available from

   http://edu.isb-sib.ch/course/view.php?id=124

The people that were on the waiting list for the first session have now
been transferred to the second session, and there are only a few more
seats available.

Hope to see you there !

For the organizers,

Frédéric Schütz