[sib-courses] SIB/StarOmics course "Unix/Perl for biomedical researchers"

Laurent Falquet Laurent.Falquet at unil.ch
Wed May 18 09:12:52 CEST 2011

Dear all,

We would like to draw your attention on the practical course "Unix/
Perl for biomedical researchers",
which will be held in Fribourg from August 29 to September 2, 2011.

You will find more information on:
http://biologie.cuso.ch/staromics/activities/detail-activity/item/courses/unixperl-for-biomedical-researchers/

Registration:
This course is primarily targeting PhD students of the CUSO (members
of the doctoral programs in biology),
those should register via their myCUSO account by clicking on the
small icon at the top.

However we can accept external participants, those must register via
the SIB page using this link:
http://www.isb-sib.ch/edu/Registration/SIB_courses.php?code=sib11-8
The registration fee is CHF 100.- for all participants.

Deadline : June 29, 2011

Feel free to contact directly Corinne Dentan (mailto:corinne.dentan at unil.ch
) if you have difficulties to register.

Please do not hesitate to transmit this message to whoever can be
interested.

With best regards
Laurent Falquet

********************************