[sib-courses] Perl courses by Damian Conway in Zürich in October

Frederic Schutz Frederic.Schutz at isb-sib.ch
Fri Sep 24 16:18:28 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

Damian Conway (who was at SIB recently for a series of courses) will be
in Zürich in October for a series of courses. While the SIB is not
involved in the organization of these courses, they may be of interest
to some of you. The list of courses is the following:

  * Advanced Technical Presentation Techniques (Monday, 25 October 2010)
  * Hands-on Perl 6 with Rakudo (Tuesday/Wednesday, 26/27 October 2010)
  * Understanding Regular Expressions (Thursday, 28 October 2010)
  * Parsing with Regexp::Grammar (Friday, 29 October 2010)
  * (Re-) Developing with Perl 6 (Saturday, 30 October 2010)
  * Perl Worst Practices (Saturday, 30 October 2010)

and you can find more information at

   http://it.oetiker.ch/consulting/courses/2010.en.html

Since the SIB may organize again a similar series of course at some
point (in 2011 or 2012), don't hesitate to let me know if one of these
courses is of interest to you, and we'll add it to our wishlist.

Frédéric