EMBnet News bulletin of 30 July 2008

Laurent Falquet Laurent.Falquet at unil.ch
Wed Jul 30 17:05:52 CEST 2008

***************************************
* EMBnet News bulletin of 30-Jul-2008 *
***************************************

Dear Users,

Kindly forward this advert to students who might be interested.

The Swiss EMBnet node organizes a one-week course in "Perl programming
for biomedical researchers" at the Biozentrum Basel, September 8-12,
2008.

The course aims at providing the basic knowledge of PERL scripting
abilities to analyze large amounts of biological data by automating
recurring tasks or by grouping several tasks into one program.
This course is organized for biomedical researchers and no particular
programming knowledge is required, however some basic Unix/Linux
computing skills would be of great advantage.

More information and registration form are available at:
http://www.ch.embnet.org/CoursEMBnet/Basel08_II/Introduction.html/

The course is supported by the SKMB (Schweizerische Kommission für
Molekular Biologie).

Kind Regards,
For the Swiss EMBnet node,

Lorenza Bordoli

How to contact us ?
-------------------

Don't forget our official help desk email address:

helpdesk at mail.ch.embnet.org

When sending an email to this address you will automatically receive
a ticket with a number. Your question will be answered by our team
or by an expert in the field from the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics.

With our best regards,

Laurent Falquet, Swiss EMBnet node manager
and the Swiss EMBnet team members,
Lorenza Bordoli
Vassilios Ioannidis
Sébastien Moretti