EMBnet News bulletin of 15 Apr 2008

Laurent Falquet Laurent.Falquet at unil.ch
Tue Apr 15 08:36:12 CEST 2008

***************************************
* EMBnet News bulletin of 15-Apr-2008 *
***************************************

Dear Users,

Please note the following course organised in Geneva by the Swiss
Institute of Bioinformatics and the European Bioinformatics Institute:

Subject: Bioinformatics course: microarrays and proteomic databases

The Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics (SIB) and the European
Bioinformatics Institute (EBI) organize a Bioinformatics Roadshow in
Geneva. The goal will be to explore microarrays and proteomic databases
(by theoretical and hands-on approaches) and to learn how to make the
best
use of them directly from the people in the trade.

When:
Thusday May 29th 2008
Microarray resources (ArrayExpress, Expression Profiler, etc)
Protein-protein interaction databases (Intact, Reactome)

Friday May 30th 2008
Protein sequence information databases (UniProt, IPI, InterPro, etc).

Where:
Centre Médical Universitaire
1, rue Michel-Servet
1211 Geneva 4
room 4097

Registration (no fee):
Please register at: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/training/roadshow/ or
contact Janet Copeland (copeland at ebi.ac.uk)
T: +44 1223 492510.
Deadline for registration: May 17th 2008.

Further information:
http://education.expasy.org/flyer_roadshow_geneva.pdf

How to contact us ?
-------------------

Don't forget our official help desk email address:

helpdesk at mail.ch.embnet.org

When sending an email to this address you will automatically receive
a ticket with a number. Your question will be answered by our team
or by an expert in the field from the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics.

With our best regards,

Laurent Falquet, Swiss EMBnet node manager
and the Swiss EMBnet team members,
Lorenza Bordoli
Vassilios Ioannidis
Sébastien Moretti