[Fwd: BioSapiens Summer School 2008]

Lorenza Bordoli Lorenza.Bordoli at unibas.ch
Mon Mar 17 17:28:01 CET 2008

Dear Colleague

Apologies if this is not of interest to you. Do please forward this
information to anyone you feel may be interested.

The EBI is delighted to be hosting the 8th BioSapiens European School
in Bioinformatics (ESB). This is held twice a year in a different
country every time. See the _BioSapiens webpage <http://www.biosapiens.info/page.php?page=esb
 >_ for a list of all schools held to date. The BioSapiens ESB is an
intensive five-day course that combines lectures and hands-on
tutorials to help the participants actively learn and resolve
biologically relevant problems. The 8th ESB focuses on using Europe’s
core biological data resources and associated tools to analyse
biological data.

Please go to the following webpage for full course information and
details of how to register.
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/training/handson/course_080512_biosapiens.html.

We look forward to welcoming you to the EBI and if you have any
questions regarding this event please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks
Alison Barker

--
Alison Barker