EMBnet News bulletin of 26-Apr-2004

Laurent Falquet Laurent.Falquet at isrec.unil.ch
Mon Apr 26 12:31:09 CEST 2004

***************************************
* EMBnet News bulletin of 26-Apr-2004 *
***************************************

Problems with EMBnet DNS
-----------------------

Dear Users,

We are sorry to inform you that we experience temporary problems with
the
"embnet.org" DNS preventing our users to access
http://www.ch.embnet.org.

We settled a SOS web site at this URL:

http://ludwig-sun1.unil.ch:8083

Please use this URL until we solve the issue.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Laurent Falquet
Swiss EMBnet node Manager

--
EMBnet News reports developments and changes affecting the Swiss EMBnet
node

To subscribe or unsubscribe to EMBnet News, connect to the following
or send an E-mail containing the text 'subscribe' to
		 embnet-news-request at mail.ch.embnet.org

Dr. Laurent Falquet
Swiss EMBnet node Manager
Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics