Survey 1999

Laurent Falquet Laurent.Falquet at isrec.unil.ch
Wed Dec 1 14:28:45 CET 1999

Dears EMBnet users,

We would like to announce our first "Survey of the Swiss EMBnet node"

This survey will allow us to offer better services in the next years.
We would be very thankful to you if you take the time (~10 minutes) to fill
in the form.

You will find a web page at this URL:
http://www.ch.embnet.org/pages/surveyhome.html
with the correct procedure.
It is possible to answer through the web or through a PDF file.

Please remember that all the information you give us will remain confidential.

It is up to you to tell us how to help you better!

Best regards,

Laurent Falquet

EMBnet News reports developments and changes affecting the Swiss EMBnet node
at ISREC in Lausanne. EMBnet News articles report on newservices, links
added to the node's Web pages, changes affecting users of GCG
and other software packages, planned upgrades likely to affect services,
etc.
Users of Swiss EMBnet services are strongly encouraged to subscribe, as
this is our main mode of communication with them.

To subscribe or unsubscribe to EMBNet News, connect to the following URL:
                http://www.ch.embnet.org/pages/mailing.html
or send an E-mail containing the text 'subscribe' to
		 embnet-news-request at mail.ch.embnet.org