EMBnet News bulletin of 16-Dec-1998

Laurent Falquet Laurent.Falquet at isrec.unil.ch
Wed Dec 16 09:56:15 CET 1998

***************************************
* EMBnet News bulletin of 16-Dec-1998 *
***************************************

Opening of the course registration
----------------------------------

Dear Users,

The registration for the next course "3D structure of proteins" is now open,
you can read information and register on our web site:
http://www.ch.embnet.org/pages/CoursEMBnet3D99/Pages/Introduction.html

This course will be held on March 1-5, 1999 at EPFL, it is targeted to
students in biology or biochemistry who are interested in molecular
modelling and want to apply it in
their research.

We will close the registration on february the 5th, 1999 or earlier if the
maximal number
of student is reached.

The registration for our Sequence Analysis course will be announced later.

New mail list address
messages directly
from our web site: http://www.ch.embnet.org/pages/mailing.html

You can also (un)subscribe to a list by sending an email to:

embnet-news-request at mail.ch.embnet.org
or
embnet-tech-request at mail.ch.embnet.org

with "(un)subscribe your_email_address" in the text of the message.