Problems with EMBNet server

Victor Jongeneel Victor.Jongeneel at isrec.unil.ch
Tue Nov 12 13:01:21 CET 1996

***************************************
* EMBNet News bulletin of 12-Nov-1996 *
our main mode of communication with them.

To subscribe or unsubscribe to EMBNet News, connect to the following URL:
                 http://www.ch.embnet.org/mail-lists.html
or send an E-mail containing the text 'subscribe embnet-news' to
		 majordomo at www.ch.embnet.org

To subscribe or unsubscribe to SWISS-Flash, connect to the following URL:
                 http://expasy.hcuge.ch/www/swiss-flash.html